NEP cleaning (nettoyageen place) or CIP (cleaning in place) is the standard procedure in food industry. NEP is a process in which cleaning or disinfection agents of cleaning circulate via the production installation and clean it without disassembly.
A peracetic acid-based disinfectant, applied by circulation or by soaking. Bactericide, disinfectant, levuricide, fungicide, virucide, and sporicide for agro-alimentary industry.
Highly wetting and complexant alkaline detergent in single-phase applications for NEPs, tunnels and wardrobes.
Chlorinated alkaline detergent, disinfectant and antiscaling.Applied by circulation, spraying, or quenching « bactericide, levuricide ».
CIP/NEP ENZYME TREATMENT
|PROCLEAN is in collaboration with HYPRED and REALCO, offers enzymatic curative treatment with samples taken to show the presence of « bacteria forming the biofilm » in the identified circuits.
|Highlighting of biofilms in circuits|
- Diagnostic installation / process :
– Identify circuits (circuits / objects / modules … doubtful).
– Determination of loop volume and parameters (maintained in T°) for processing.
- Establishing of an enzymatic cleaning protocol
- Application of the biofilm identification method
– taking samples during enzyme treatment
– sample analysis : determine the presence of bacteria that are classically linked to biofilm contamination
- Eradication of biofilm is not definitive. Any recontamination of the installation should be avoided.
- Regular preventive enzymatic treatment is recommended.
- Frequency: to be determined by PROCLEAN technical advisor.